- What personally identifiable information the website collects from you, how it uses it and with whom it may share it.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. In other words, we only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or when you contact us. Most importantly, we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Furthermore, we will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. However, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. For example, to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can certainly do the following by contacting us via the details given on our contact page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Most importantly, we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), the server encrypts and transmits that information to us in a secure way. Indeed, you can verify this by looking for the following security features.
A lock icon in the address bar
The “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. For example, this may include billing or customer service-related tasks. Additionally, we keep all the computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information in a secure environment.
Effective date: July 30, 2019
STONER, ART & DECOR (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.stonerartanddecor.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our privacy policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service. It also informs you of the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information. These may/can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Additionally, we may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and version. In addition, it may include the pages that you visit with the time and date and, the time spent on those pages. This data may also include unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. A website sends cookies to your browser and stores them on your device. Additionally, systems use tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when the system sends a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
STONER, ART & DECOR uses the collected data to:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor the usage of the Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note the following. We transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
STONER, ART & DECOR may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of STONER, ART & DECOR
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Safeguard the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is very important to us. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”). These may interact in order to provide the Service on our behalf or, to perform related services. Additionally it may be used to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Consequently, these third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf. In other words, they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
Indeed, we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. Most importantly, if we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take the necessary steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Via email: email@example.com
- By telephone at 720 308-5280
- Or by visiting this page on our website: http//www.stonerartanddecor.com/contact